-->

Tuesday 3 October 2017

MUET !!!


بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ
"Dengan menyebut nama Allah Yang Maha Pemurah lagi Maha Penyayang”


MUET!!

For them it might be easy, for me, Allahu. I dont know la. I didnt have time to study, always busy with work. Rotate shift 7:30 AM till 7:30 PM. 2 weeks morning and 2 weeks night.

They always as me, why you work if you want to study? I have my own reason why im working. So, i want to work. maybe after this i want to further study but make a ''PJJ''. I want to work because want to help my parents.

If i work, i have my own money to further study. i dont want my parents feels burdens with me. I have my own responsibility to them. I wants to help them even a little bit. Even my salary small, alhamdulillah i can give them back, even a little. 

Prays for me for my muet speaking test tomorrow, im very very nervous. Allahu, May Allah ease everything. Make my speaking will be smooth and clear. Have many ideas for speaking tomorrow. InshaAllah. Aamiin :)


The more you learn, the more you'll get. 


aiza,
1254,
041017,
Perlis, Malaysia

No comments:

Post a Comment